Saturday, September 7, 2013

Vocabulary

Vocabulary

          "Hello", "Thank You", "Sorry", "I am hungry!!". These are some of starting vocabularies that we all should sense when we want to learn our wondering language. In our wondering language, there are tons of words that we should know before constructing sentences.

          How to discover those tons of vocabularies? Go out to the world and discover your new vocabularies!! Vocabularies are EVERYWHERE!! and we since use them EVERYDAY!! They are EVERYTHING that we use, we speak, we read, we write, we listen, we eat, or what we are reading now. They are all vocabularies!! "Computer", "Internet", or even "Vocabulary" itself is called VOCABULARY.

          When I started to study my wondering language, Both offline and online dictionaries are my teachers. I discover basic vocabularies everywhere I go. For example, when I take a bus, I think, "What is Bus called in my wondering language?" I search them in dictionaries then I try to create sentences with the new words. It is fun to discover new words and try out new sentences everyday. I enjoy doing it everyday and everywhere I go. Without me knowing, it becomes my habit. This habit upgrades my language learning ability. I can now finally sense my wondering language.

          A simple question, How many vocabularies have you discovered today?

 Let's Sing : Seasons in the sun
https://soundcloud.com/nattaburud-onzi-susin-budkham/seasons-in-the-sun

My part-time job : http://nbrich.ws/

No comments:

Post a Comment