Thursday, August 22, 2013

Wonder…



Wonder...

          We, people, use languages every single day. Either by hearing or speaking. Have you ever once wonder why we understand languages? Answers are mixed but mine is a yes. While I was hearing foreigners speak, I was wondering why I don’t understand this language but I understand my language. My doubts don’t stop there. I wonder why I understand these alphabets but not those alphabets.
 
          WONDER is my first step of studying and it inspires me to sense the languages I haven’t comprehended. Try to wonder what those languages mean, you will see how wonderful it is. Because once you have wondered languages, your sense of language will be originated!! If you want to speak English, then WONDER about English and be the sense of English. Or if you want to speak Spanish, then WONDER about Spanish and be the sense of Spanish. So let’s WONDER and be the sense of LANGUAGES!!
 
          A simple question,  Do you WONDER why you understand what you are reading?

My part-time job : http://nbrich.ws/

No comments:

Post a Comment